Our four day packages starts off with your flight from Vancouver BC to Hakai Lodge via Pacific Coastal Airlines from Vancouver to Port Hardy where you are transferred to Hakai Lodge via seaplane. The flight departs Vancouver’s South Terminal at 8 am and you arrive at the Lodge at approximately 11 am. Minutes after your arrival, you will enjoy a nice lunch in our dining room. After lunch you will receive a full orientation from our fish master and host on how to use the fishing gear, equipment and how to safely operate our Boston Whalers. From there you will go to your cabin where you can settle in, change into your fishing clothes and you will be assigned to a boat and off to the favorite fishing spots you will go! On your final day, your flight back to Vancouver departs at approximately 11 am and you arrive back into Vancouver at 6:15 pm where your catch will be boxed for airline travel. You can safely plan flights from the Vancouver International Airport at 8 pm or after.
A four day trip allows you two half days and two full days of fishing.
All-Inclusive Fishing Trip Packages Include:
- Round-Trip Airfare from Vancouver, BC – Pacific Coastal Airlines and Wilderness Seaplanes
- Accommodations – Guest cabins that accommodate between 2 and 12 guests with a common area living room and bathroom(s).
- All Meals – Chef prepared 3 meals daily, breakfast made to order, lunch and dinner served with wine.
- Professional Fishing Clinic/Orientation on your arrival including boater safety and bait cutting demonstration.
- Unlimited dawn to dusk self guided fishing in our 17-foot Boston Whaler Montauk boats equipped with 40 HP four-stroke Yamaha outboards, GPS fish finders and VHF marine radios.
- All Fishing Gear/Tackle & Bait – Mooching rods equipped with level wind or mooching reels – Halibut gear also available.
- Daily Maid Service.
- Cleaning, vacuum packing, and flash freezing your catch along with wet lock packaging for airline travel.
(Prices do not include beer/liquor, fishing license, First Nations Fee $85, guided fishing services and gratuities)
Guided fishing services are also available – $275 per half day (4 hours) or $550 per full day (8 hours)